Animal illustrations from Pinterest

1 comment

Every now and then when adding new finds to my pinterest boards I browse through my previous ones. I noticed a period of 'animal collection', especially illustrations of animals. Here from top to bottom beautiful animals:
+ pigeon by azumimushi.com and rabbit by www.jackowska.ch
+ cat by Jozef Wilkon
+ animal garden by marisaseguin.com

-----------

Af en toe, als ik mijn Pinterest boards update bekijk ik mijn vorige pins en viel me een 'dieren verzamel periode' op, vooral illustraties van dieren. Hier van boven naar beneden mooie dieren:
+ duif van azumimuschi.com en konijn via www.jackowska.ch
+ kat door Jozef Wilkon
+ dierentuintje van marisaseguin.com


1 comment:

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.