Etsy Open

3 comments

   Upcomming wednesday, the Etsy Open (pop up) shop in Leiden will open it's
   doors! Apart from my goodies they'll sell all sorts of nice handmade things from
   dutch Etsy sellers.  Me an Amy went there today to illustrate the window display.
   I'm quite pleased with the result but it was quite hard to make proper photo's as
   the sun was a bit bright... I did my best though and promiss to post more pics
   later when the shop is in business (I'll be there, whole day, this thursday).
   There also more pictures on Amy's blog.

   I also want to pay a big THANKS to Amy for helping me out these past 4 weeks.
   Amy, you were a wonderful intern and I'm very sure you'll have a bright
   illustration-future ahead of you!

   ------------->  Etsy Open, Aalmarkt 14 Leiden, mon-fri 10-18, thu 10-21

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wat gaaf! Ik ga kijken als het lukt. Leiden is best een eind, maar volgens mij is het een mooie stad. Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er echt onwijs leuk uit! Nu wil ik naar Leiden :)!

    ReplyDelete

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.